0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE!
Contact our team on 01792 278454 or view our contact options here.
The HY140200PES is a powerful 14hp twin cylinder cast iron belt drive air compressor from Hyundai. Designed for professional workshops, mobile tyre fitting vehicles and trade applications the HY140200PES air compressor is ideal for powering heavy duty commercial vehicle 1” drive impact guns, inflating super single commercial vehicle tyres and general heavy mobile use.
*Battery not included*
Battery available from £34.99 for the electric start function.
4 Robust Feet
Weighing 145kg the HY140200PES features 4 robust feet that can also be mounted to a vehicle for maximum transportability.
Built To Last
The twin-cylinder slow running pump with aluminium cylinder head and cast iron liners for improved resistance to wear.
Electric Key Start
Powered by the electric key start 14hp IC420 Hyundai petrol 4-stroke engine makes the HY140200PES petrol air compressor ideal for mobile commercial tyre fitting.
Long Stress-Free Lifespan
The slow-running twin cylinder pump is belt driven and runs at 1050rpm, to give it a long stress free lifespan. Maximum pressure is automatically controlled by the safety valve which reduces engine speed to tick over when maximum pressure of 10bar is reached.
Large 200L Tank
The large 200 litre tank capacity provides a constant supply of air for tools that need a high flow rate up to 800 litres per minute. Twin air outlets for increased versatility allow two air-lines / tools to be connected at the same time. For high flow rates the air hose can be connected directly to the air tank. The pressure regulator with twin gauges allows for controlled adjustable air pressure.
Ideal For Professional Use
This air compressor provides a fantastic combination of performance and durability ideal for professional applications in any setting.
This product is covered by a manufacturer warranty of 2 years.
In the Box:
- 4 rubber feet
- User manual.
- Net Weight: 138kg
- Air Outlet Size (mm): 1/2" BSP thread and 2 x Euro Q/R Fittings
- Cut-in Pressure (PSI/Bar): 116/8
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 1320 x 470 x 1200
- Engine Model: 14hp Hyundai IC420E
- Engine Size: 420
- Speed (rpm): 3000
- Engine Type: Hyundai IC420 Single Cylinder
- Fuel Capacity (L): 6.5
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Horsepower (hp/kW): 14/9.67
- Oil Capacity (ml): 1100
- Pump Displacement (CFM / L/min): 29/800
- Pump Speed (RPM) (rpm): 1050
- Start Method: Recoil / Electric Start
- Tank Material: Rolled Steel
- Pump (RPM): 1000
- Air Flow - FAD: 600L/min / 21CFM
- Tank Capacity (litres): 200
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 145
- Maximum Pressure (bar): 10
- Air Displacement (LPM): 800
- Air Displacement (CFM): 29
- Air Flow - FAD (L/MIN): 600
- Air Flow - FAD (CFM): 21