0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE!Need help?
Contact our team on 01792 278454 or view our contact options here.
Hyundai HY3200S 200L Floor-Mounted Belt Drive Air Compressor 3hp 230V
200 Litre Belt Drive Air Compressor
The HY3200S is slow running belt drive air compressor for professional and commercial users, built to tackle the toughest requirements on a daily basis. Equipped with a large 200L rolled steel air tank, this heavy-duty air compressor has the capacity needed for powering mechanical, industrial and workshop tasks. It's powered by a 3hp 230v electric motor and benefits from a belt drive system, which provides efficient, quiet and cool performance.
The HY3200S produces a maximum pressure output of 145psi / 10bar with a displacement of 14cfm, making it the ideal choice for professional users who have demanding air-powered tools. With a tough cast iron twin cylinder block, this air compressor is built to last and conforms to all of the latest European Standards.
Professional Use Air Compressor
With a net weight of 110kg, the HY3200S is a large air compressor and is ideal for mechanics or engineers who need to carry out repairs in the field.
Compressor Care: Pressure safety valves on Hyundai air compressors have been updated in compliance with the latest CE certification standards. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it from being misused to drain the air from the compressor tank, causing excessive wear to the valve. Air and moisture should always be released using the drain valve located on the bottom of the tank.
3hp Single-phase Compressor
HY3200S compressors have a 2.2kw/2200w/3hp single phase, 230v 50hz electric motor. They are supplied with a 13amp 3 pin plug. The 13 amp plug will be fine for normal DIY use. However, if the air compressor is being used for more than a 50% duty cycle (motor running for more than half the time) it may be advisable to use a blue 16 amp plug.
The compressor should always be plugged directly into the wall socket. If extension leads are used, the voltage drop may occur and this will increase the amperage which may cause the 13amp fuse to overload and blow. This may also be a problem in outlying rural areas where the mains voltage is below 230v, in which case a 16amp blue plug is recommended.
Covered by Hyundai 2 year warranty.
Full spares are available to maintain your air compressor for years to come.
- Air Outlet Euro type: Quick release
- Connection Method / Cable Length (m): Hard Wired 13A 3 Pin UK Plug
- Cut-In Pressure (PSI/Bar): 116psi / 8bar
- Cut-Out Pressure (PSI/Bar): 145psi / 10bar
- Drive Type: Poly V Belt Drive
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Maximum Pressure (PSI/Bar): 145psi / 10bar
- Motor Power (hp/kW): 3hp / 2.2kW
- Outlet Pressure: Regulation Type Adjustable
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm): L x W x H (mm) 1460x460x1140
- Phase: Single
- Displacement (Cubic Feet Per Minute - L/min): 14Cubic Feet Per Minute / 396
- Rated Motor Speed (RPM) (rpm): 2850rpm
- Tank Capacity (L): 200
- Tank Material: Rolled Steel
- Voltage (V): 230v
- Model: HY3200S
- Noise @ 7m (dB): 70
- Net Weight (kg): 110
- Pump (RPM): 1050
- Air Flow - FAD 300L/min / 11CFM
- Tank Capacity (litres): 200
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 145
- Maximum Pressure (bar): 10
- Air Displacement (LPM): 396
- Air Displacement (CFM): 14
- Air Flow - FAD (L/MIN): 300
- Air Flow - FAD (CFM): 11