0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE!
Contact our team on 01792 278454 or view our contact options here.
The self propelled Lumag HGS87564 Petrol High Grass and Brush Mower has a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine. The engine powers 4 flails which enable you to quickly and easily cut through reeds, brambles, tall grass, nettles ect. The side bar can be fitted to lay the grass in to tidy swathes. The machine is fitted with “ pneumatic agri” style tyres that offer great grip and traction for the drive wheels making it easy to use over difficult and awkward terrains.
The high grass brush mowers handles can fold completely over making it easy to store away when not in use, and they are height adjustable for ease of use or in the even of any over head branches, adjusted by a large easy to turn quick release handle, the control levers can be used independently or simultaneously, The high grass brush mowers flails are protected by a casing to reduce unwanted tangles.
It has a 64cm wide cutting deck that will cut down to a minimum of 3.5cm that can rest on it’s skid plate that runs smoothly along the ground giving the machine it’s lowest cut, and at a self propelled weight of 60kg makes this high grass brush mower very manoeuvrable and safe to use on a 20 degree incline.
The HGS87564 high grass and brush mower is powered by a 190cc, 6 hp at 3600rpm,1 cylinder, 4 stroke, Briggs and Stratton 850 series petrol engine, holding 1.1 litres of fuel, starting of the machine is done using a primer button and a pull start.
The high grass and brush mower has full spare parts back up and customer service. All Mowers are covered by a 2 year domestic warranty and 1 year for commercial use.
*Delivered fully assembled & ready to use*
- The high grass mower / rotary mower is for mowing tall lawns, scrub or weeds.
- The grass is deposited on the side of the swath by a grass deflector and leaves a nice, clean cut.
- Equipped with a height-adjustable handlebar and 4 movably mounted knives.
- With the powerful engine and tread tires, mowing is made much easier, even in challenging terrain.
- 4 stroke Loncin petrol engine
- Engine size 190cc
- Engine power 3.6 kw
- Pull start
- Cutting width 300 mm
- Brush speed 240 rpm
- Brush head with 6 wire plugs and quick change system
- The brush can be swivelled sideways for cleaning along edges
- Folding brush guard for edge- precise work
- Extra-large wheels for comfortable working
- Dimensions ( L x W x H) 1703 x 675 x 1067mm
- Weight 60 kg
- 2 year domestic warranty
- 1 year commercial warranty