The new Lumag RP130-HPC is a forward/reverse compactor plate. This machine is powerful and manoeuvrable, great for large paved areas, trench, and groundwork. Fitted with the excellent Honda engine . The machine is easily controlled from the rubber mounted handle with both throttle and directional controls close at hand.
– The vibration plate with forward and reverse is the ideal tool for consolidating the subsoil and for vibrating in small to medium-sized areas. Especially applicable in gardening and landscaping, in the production of sidewalks and terraces, in laying paving, in building foundations, in trench and sewer construction, as well as for compacting composite paving.
– It is much more manoeuvrable and agile than a vibrating plate that only runs forwards.
– Step less regulation of the movement in both directions.
– Equipped with V-belts protected on all sides, compact protective frame.
As with all of our compactor plates you will need to purchase the transport wheels/axle and paving mat separately:
– Replacement rubber mat, transparent, 3-part. (Art.No. 5G3RP130HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00594 1)
– Replacement chassis (item no. 5FRP130HPC, EAN: 40 47424 00595 8)
Motor / drive 4-stroke OHV petrol engine
Displacement 196 cc
Engine power 4.1 kW at 3,600 rpm
Fuel content 3.6 l
Engine oil 0.6 l
Plate size (LxW) 630 x 400 mm
frequency 67 Hz
Centrifugal force 25 kN
Area performance 500 m² / hour
Max. Feed 25 m / min.
Vibration shocks 4,300 vpm
Compaction depth 30 cm
Max. Permissible inclination of the motor 20 °
Sound power level LWA 108 dB (A)
Operating weight approx. 130 kg
Transport weight (net / gross) approx. 135/141 kg
Packaging dimensions (LxWxH) 710 x 430 x 1100 mm
All Petrol engine Wacker Plates are covered by a 5 year domestic warranty (2 year for commercial).