0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE!
Contact our team on 01792 278454 or view our contact options here.
P1 P4200PWT 4200psi / 290 bar Petrol Pressure Washer
The P4200PWT is an powerful petrol powered pressure washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment), using a 420cc commercial grade petrol engine driving an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump.
The P4200PWT produces an adjustable output up to 290 bar or 4200psi with a 15 L/min flow rate, ideal for high end DIY and light commercial use.
The P4200PWT is built using a heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame making it robust this enclosed frame protects the engine and rubber mounted anti vibration feet protects while in use.
Puncture Proof Tyres
The two puncture proof tyres allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily.
The large ergonomic soft grip handle bar can be folded for compact storage and the built in rear hose mount protects the hose from the hot exhaust. The lance features a nozzle holder which will keep everything organised when moving between jobs and lifting handle/eye makes maneuverability easier.
Built To Last
P1PE use high quality Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pumps on their engine driven pressure washers to give maximum performance and longevity. The expected lifespan of these pumps can exceed 3000 hours**. AR are one of the world leaders in pressure washer pumps. Annovi Reverberi pumps features a detergent outlet for ultimate deep cleaning and hose fitting that can fit a conventual garden hose.
Suitable For Demanding Jobs
Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks the P4200PWT is the ideal petrol pressure washer for the semi-professional user.
Applications & Use
Cleaning of farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows...etc
The P4200PWT cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed, or suction fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
If drawing uphill form a water butt, we suggest you use the following tips;
1. Ensure that the suction hose is 100% sealed against air leaks – any air drawn into the suction side of pump will prevent the machine from priming.
2. Connect the pressure washer to a mains water supply and run for 1 minute to free up any sticking valves.
3. Position the pressure washer as close to the water supply as possible
4. On startup, to aid priming, prime pump before connecting high pressure hose to pump outlet.
The Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump has a 3000 hours lifespan
In The Box
- 10m Hose
- Lance Gun
- Tool Kit
- User Manual
Covered by P1PE 2 year warranty
- Engine Size 420cc
- Oil Capacity 1.1L
- Fuel Capacity 3.5L
- Noise @ 7m (dB) 108.00
- Starting System Recoil
- Max Pressure 4200PSI
- Flow Rate 15L/min
- Pump Triplex with ceramic pistons, brass head & integrated by-pass valve
- Frame Powder Coated Tubular Steel
- Fully Assembled Dimensions H x W x L 740 x 590 x 940
- Engine Single Cylinder Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Fuel Single Cylinder Air Cooled 4 Stroke
- Starting System Recoil
- Max Pressure 4200 / 290
- Flow Rate (L/min) 15
- Pump AR Triplex
- In The Box Pressure Washer, 15m Hose, Lance, 4 Spray Nozzles, 1 Soap Nozzle
- Net Weight 64Kg